Skip Navigation

Welcome to Bedford Borough Council

Home > Community Histories > Woburn > The Falcon Inn Woburn

The Falcon Inn Woburn

The Falcon Inn: Woburn

This inn is known only from a stray reference in one of the parish registers for Woburn [P118/1/2]. On 27th February 1699 Mary Williams was buried and it was noted that she had died at the Falcon. This inn may, perhaps, be synonymous with the Old Falcon which was an earlier name for the White Lion inn, Park Street, if so it would have been roughly on the site of today's 2 Park Street.


  • P118/1/2: parish register entry: 1699.