List of Vicars of The Church of The Transfiguration Kempston
The Church of The Transfiguration opened in July 1940. However, the church did not become a parish church with its own vicar until 1976, having hitherto been a chapel of ease of All Saints, Kempston Rural and with a priest in charge. The Vicarage is in nearby Cleveland Street.
Priests in Charge
- Harold Osmond Duncan M. A.: 1940;
- Allan Edward Neville Ward: 1942;
- Roger Bagnall M. A.: 1947;
- Thomas William Boulcott: 1951 [resigned 1954];
- Thomas Lloyd Jones M. A.: 1955;
- Keith Patrick Lingard A. K. C.: 1958;
- Kyrion Theotekat Nicholas Menon M. A.: 1963;
- John Huntley Growns: 1967;
- Derek Vincent Draper: 1974.
- Derek Vincent Draper: 1976;
- J. Robin Brown: 1985;
- Nigel S. D. Gibson: 2000-2004;
- Lydia A, Humphreys: 2010.