Skip Navigation
 
 

Welcome to Bedford Borough Council

Home > Community archives > Toddington > Toddington Salvation Army

Toddington Salvation Army

A Salvation Army barracks in the High Street, Toddington, was registered for worship by Salvation Army Captain Edward Henry Marson of High Street, Houghton Regis on 2nd April 1887. The registration was cancelled on 5th February 1897 [BHRS 81]. No further information is known.