The Stud Groom Public House Harrold
The only reference to this public house in any document held by Bedfordshire & Luton Archives & Records Service is in a directory for 1847. It is not known where the establishment was.
List of Licensees: note that this is not a complete list; entries in italics refer to licensees where either beginning or end, or both, dates are not known:
1847: James Davis