The Second Manor of Goldington
Volume III of The Victoria County History for Bedfordshire was published in 1912 and gives accounts of all the various manors in Goldington. This second Manor of Goldington is reckoned to have its genesis to the three-hide holding of Hugh de Beauchamp recorded by Domesday Book. It later passed to the Goldington family, a Ralph de Goldington being recorded in 1227. The last record of a Goldington holding the manor is in 1346.
The Haselden family arms
By 1428 the manor was held by Hugh Haselden, who also held the Manor of Goldington Bury. Since there is no further record of this second Goldington Manor it seems likely that it was simply absorbed into the Manor of Goldington Bury.