Skip Navigation
 
 

Welcome to Bedford Borough Council

Home > Community archives > Kensworth > 1920s Maps of Kensworth

1920s Maps of Kensworth

These extracts showing parts of Kensworth are all taken from the Ordnance Survey 3rd edition 25 inches to the mile map series of 1924 to 1926. To see a larger version of each map please click on the appropriate image.

Lynch Hill and The Lynch in 1926
Lynch Hill and The Lynch in 1926

Western Lynch Hill and eastern Common Road in 1926
Western Lynch Hill and eastern Common Road in 1926

The central part of Common Road in 1926
The central part of Common Road in 1926

The area around 199 to 215 Common Road in 1924
The area around 199 to 215 Common Road in 1924

The western part of Common Road in 1924
The western part of Common Road in 1924

Church End in 1926
Church End in 1926

California in 1924
California in 1924