Skip Navigation
 
 

Welcome to Bedford Borough Council

Home > Community archives > Kensworth > 1798 Maps of Kensworth

1798 Maps of Kensworth

The following images are all taken from the inclosure map of Kensworth, dating from 1798 [MA98/1]. To see a larger version of each map please click on the relevant image.

Lynch Hill and The Lynch in 1798 [MA98-1]
Lynch Hill and The Lynch in 1798 [MA98/1]

The eastern part of Common Road in 1798 [MA98-1]
The eastern part of Common Road in 1798 [MA98/1]

The central part of Common Road in 1798 [MA98-1]
The central part of Common Road in 1798 [MA98/1]

The western part of Common Road in 1798 [MA98-1]
The western part of Common Road in 1798 [MA98/1]

Church End in 1798 [MA98-1]
Church End in 1798 [MA98/1]