The following maps are only a selection of those held at Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and Records Service.
Most of Odell formed part of the Odell Castle Estate until its sale in 1934. This means that early map evidence is very sparse as the Estate was owned by the Alston family and few of their archives survive, perhaps due to the destruction by fire of Odell Castle in 1931.
Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and Records Service does not possess the first edition Ordnance Survey 25 inches to the mile maps for Odell but does possess the second edition maps of 1901. To see a larger view please click on the relevant thumbnail
Eastern Odell in 1901
Odell - the main part of the village in 1901
Little Odell in 1901