Skip Navigation
 
 

Welcome to Bedford Borough Council

Home > Community archives > Oakley > Oakley Pubs

Oakley Pubs

The Bedford Arms March 2011
The Bedford Arms March 2011

Oakley has one pub, the Bedford Arms. However, this establishment was previously called the Red Lion before being renamed the Bedford Arms and moved site to the present building about 1840. The village had one other pub, of which little is known, called the Five Bells.