Sources for Education in Souldrop
The Old School April 2015
The following list gives all the sources relating to education in Souldrop held by Bedfordshire Archives and Records Service. Due to the terms of the Data Protection Act records containing personal details of living individuals will be closed in total, or in part, depending on the nature of the information.
- P107/1/2: note on Knotting and Souldrop Sunday school on the opening of the National Infant School in Souldrop: 1846;
- CRT180/162: references to building being designed by Henry Clutton for the Duke of Bedford: 1867-1868;
- E/SA3/1/1: tabulated returns of pupils under the Factory and Workshop Act 1878: 1879;
- E/TE5/1: details of teachers: 1904-1908;
- E/TE5/2: details of teachers: 1908-1912;
- E/IN1/1: inspectors’ reports for the school: 1913-1935;
- SDSouldrop1: logbook: 1924-1962;
- CTM17/69: mortgage for repairs to school and school house: 1925;
- SMM28/1: School Managers’ minutes: 1939-1962;
- E/SA4/2/10: use of the school for after-hours religious education: 1955.