Sources for Woodland Middle School Flitwick
The following list gives all the sources relating to Woodland Middle School held by Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and Records Service. Due to the terms of the Data Protection Act records containing personal details of living individuals will be closed in total, or in part, depending on the nature of the information.
- CA2/440: phase I building file: 1968-1979;
- Z851/9/9: photograph of school: 1970s;
- E?SA1/4/3: file on comprehensive reorganisation: 1972-1975;
- CA8/866: building maintenance file: 1973-1982;
- CA2/862: phase II building file: 1974-1981;
- CA2/868: playing field construction and drainage: 1978-1981;
- X494/46/1: newspaper cutting regarding concern that the school was too small: 1980s;
- E/TE3/2: return of teaching staff: 1981;
- E/OL1/6/1: participation in foreign schools exchange: 1984;
- E/TE3/7: return of teaching staff: 1986;
- E/MS3/2/2: kitchen and other details: c. 1987;
- E/TE2/M/14: details of school: 1989;
- E/Pu4/4/40: school prospectus: 1995.