1 Station Square Flitwick
1 and 2 Station Square about 1910 [Z1130/50/58]
At the time of writing  1 Station Square is Flitwick Jewellers. The photograph above stows the property as the London Supply Stores. The only volume of Kelly's Directory to list these is that for 1910; they do not appear in the volumes for 1906 or 1914
The Rating and Valuation Act 1925 specified that every building and piece of land in the country was to be assessed to determine its rateable value. The valuer visiting the property [DV1/C130/99] found that it was owned and occupied by grocer Walter Parsons, when the property had been let it had realised £52 per annum.
The shop measured 13 feet 6 inches by 21 feet. Other accommodation comprised two reception rooms (one used as a store) and a scullery; upstairs were four bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside was a WC and a warehouse.
1 and 2 Station Square September 2017