Moravian Church Queen's Park
In 1893 the St Peter’s Street congregation undertook a mission in Queen’s Park area of Bedford. The hall, located on Howard Avenue was opened for worship in 1895 and the congregation formed two years later. Also in 1895 the corner stones of the new Church School were laid. A church was added on to the hall in 1911 and, according to their website, is now  in fellowship with the Parish Church of All Saints.