The following maps are only a selection of those held at Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and Records Service.
The image below is taken from the inclosure map of Shelton of about 1796 [MA25]. The buildings, except the church, have been coloured red and the River Til in blue to help in reading the map. To see a larger version please click on the image.
The image below is taken from the 2nd edition Ordnance Survey 25 inches to the mile map of 1901; again, to see a larger version please click on the image.