Skip Navigation
 
 

Welcome to Bedford Borough Council

Home > Community archives > Bedford > Presbyterian Congregation Bedford

Presbyterian Congregation Bedford

In 1952 the Bedford Congregation of the Presbyterian Church of England and the Moravian Congregation began worshipping together at St Peter’s Moravian Church. The two congregations were unified in 1960 to form St Luke’s Church. 

Bedfordshire Archives holds records for the Presbyterian Congregation dating from 1943 within the Moravian collection under reference MO/12.

Ministers of the Presbyterian Congregation from 1952 were:

1952-1960 

David Edward Russell 

1952  

David Davies BA 

1955 

Robert Richards MA 

1960-1969 

George Alexander Harding BA