List of Woodside Vicars
The ecclesiastical parish of Woodside was created in 1892. The patron of the living is the Dean and Chapter of Saint Paul’s cathedral, London, the former Lord of the Manor of Caddington on which land the church was built.
The photographs accompanying the list of vicars below are in the vestry of the church.
Philip Hyne – 23rd August 1892 [ordained 1881; incumbent curate from 26th May 1886];
Gordon Edward Quinion – December 1937 [resigned 1941];
Bernard Matthew Lambert - May 1943 [curate in charge of Caddington 1944-1950];
Hugh Warwick - 1952
Kenneth Ashworth - 1957;
Dennis Howard Cooper - 1966;
Michael John Withey - 1980
Ravid R. Bolster – 1987
Joy Daniel - 2002
Cathy A. Pullinger – 2011.