Skip Navigation
 
 

Welcome to Bedford Borough Council

Home > Community archives > Woodside > List of Woodside Vicars

List of Woodside Vicars

The ecclesiastical parish of Woodside was created in 1892. The patron of the living is the Dean and Chapter of Saint Paul’s cathedral, London, the former Lord of the Manor of Caddington on which land the church was built.

The photographs accompanying the list of vicars below are in the vestry of the church.

Philip Hyne
Philip Hyne – 23rd August 1892 [ordained 1881; incumbent curate from 26th May 1886];

Gordon Edward Quinion
Gordon Edward Quinion – December 1937 [resigned 1941];

Bernard Mathew Lambert
Bernard Matthew Lambert - May 1943 [curate in charge of Caddington 1944-1950];

Hugh Warwick
Hugh Warwick - 1952

Kenneth Ashworth
Kenneth Ashworth - 1957;

Dennis Howard Cooper
Dennis Howard Cooper - 1966;

Michael Withey
Michael John Withey - 1980

David Bolster
Ravid R. Bolster – 1987

Joy Daniel
Joy Daniel - 2002

Cathy A. Pullinger – 2011.