The Leather Bottle Public House Woburn
The Leather Bottle Public House: Woburn
This public house is known only from licensees being mentioned in the register of dues owed to the Vicar of Woburn for premises in the parish [P118/3/1]. It seems to have been another of Woburn's short lived eighteenth century public houses, opening in or around 1738 and closing in or around 1767. Its location within the town is not known.
List of Licensees: note that this is not a complete list. Italics indicate licensees whose beginning and/or end dates are not known:
1738-1739: Widow Ludgate;
1746: Richard Manley;
List of Sources:
- P118/3/1: parochial dues: 1738-1767