Skip Navigation
 
 

Welcome to Bedford Borough Council

Home > Community archives > Keysoe > Sources for Education in Keysoe

Sources for Education in Keysoe

Keysoe School about 1900 [X396/150]
Keysoe School about 1900 [X396/150]

The following list gives all the sources relating to education in Keysoe held by Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and Records Service. Due to the terms of the Data Protection Act records containing personal details of living individuals will be closed in total, or in part, depending on the nature of the information.

  • CCE/SB24/1: copy will of Joel Miles: 1825;
  • P48/2/4/1: elevation: c. 1840;
  • P48/25/3: school accounts: 1837-1839;
  • CCE/SB24/2: declaration of George Walker: 1853;
  • CCE/SB24/3: conveyance of land: 1853;
  • P48/8/1: minutes regarding formation of School Board: 1873;
  • SB29/1: School Board minutes: 1873-1888;
  • SB29/3: letter book: 1873-1903;
  • SB29/5: cash book: 1873-1903;
  • SB29/10: School Board byelaws: c. 1873;
  • SB29/11: School Board correspondence: 1873-1904;
  • CCE/SB24/4: abstract of title to land on which the school was built: 1874;
  • CCE/SB24/5: conveyance of land to School Board: 1874;
  • CCE/SB24/6: mortgage: 1874;
  • CCE/SB24/7: mortgage: 1875;
  • SDKeysoe6: admission register: 1875-1886;
  • SB29/2: School Board minutes: 1888-1903;
  • CCE/SB24/8: mortgage: 1894;
  • Z50/142/575: photograph of school group: c. 1900;
  • SB24/9: report of School Board clerk to county council: 1903;
  • SDKeysoe7: admission register: 1903-1954;
  • E/TE5/1: details of teachers: 1904-1908;
  • X396/150: photograph of the school: c. 1905;
  • X396/152-153: photographs of the school: c.1905;
  • SDKeysoe2: log book: 1905-1929;
  • E/TE5/2: details of teachers: 1908-1912;
  • Z50/142/744: photograph of school group: c. 1910;
  • X396/151: photograph of the school: c. 1910;
  • E/IN1/1: inspection reports: 1910-1939;
  • CTM17/73: mortgage: 1926;
  • SDKeysoe3: log book: 1929-1966;
  • SDKeysoe4: log book: 1966-1977;
  • E/SA1/4/2: end to nine year-olds from Little Staughton transferring to Keysoe: 1974;
  • CA8/426: maintenance file: 1976-1978;
  • SDKeysoe5: log book: 1977-1983;
  • PY/PH156/1: photograph of the school: c. 1980;
  • E/SC1/Gen5-6: details of the school and proposed closure: 1981;
  • E/TE3/4: return of teaching staff: 1981;
  • E/SC1/Key1-5: debate over the future of the school: 1982;
  • E/SC1/LK1: possible merger with Little Staughton school: 1982;
  • E/SC1/Gen7: agreement to merge schools at Little Staughton and Keysoe: 1983;
  • SMM58/1: governors’ reports: 1983-1985;
  • E/TE3/7: return of teaching staff: 1986;
  • E/MS3/2/1: kitchen and other details: c. 1987;
  • E/Pu4/4/203: prospectus: 1995;
  • E/Pu4/6/4: prospectus: 1997.