Skip Navigation
 
 

Welcome to Bedford Borough Council

Home > Community archives > Husborne Crawley > The Sun Inn Husborne Crawley

The Sun Inn Husborne Crawley

This inn is known only from entries in the countywide licensing registers from 1822 to 1828 [CLP13]. From 1822 to 1827 it was run by Thomas Foulkes and from 1827 to 1828 by Thomas Gurney. It may, possibly, have been alternative name to the public house known as the Greyhound which later became a beerhouse known as the Haycock.