The Manor of Everton Biggin
Volume II of the Victoria County History for Bedfordshire was published in 1908 and contains information on the manors of Everton. The first mention of the Manor of Everton Biggin was in 1480 and it seems to have been split off the main Manor of Everton, certainly the overlord was the Lord of the Manor of Everton. The overlordship was last documented in 1640.
In 1480 Lord of the Manor of Everton Mosbury, John Dale also held this manor. The two manors continued to be held together until Biggin was subsumed by Mosbury.