Skip Navigation
 
 

Welcome to Bedford Borough Council

Home > Community archives > Clifton > Clifton Maps

Clifton Maps

The following maps are only a selection of those held at Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and Records Service. To see a larger image, please click on the thumbnail of the appropriate map

Before the 1880s

The area of the village in 1799 [X1-58]
The area of the village in 1799 [X1/58]

A tracing of the Clifton inclosure award of 1832 [MA59] showing the village
A tracing of the Clifton inclosure award of 1832 [MA59] showing the village

1882-1883

The eastern part of Clifton in 1882
The eastern part of Clifton in 1882

The western part of Clifton in 1883
The western part of Clifton in 1883

1901

The eastern part of Clifton in 1901
The eastern part of Clifton in 1901

The western part of Clifton in 1901
The western part of Clifton in 1901

1923-1924

The eastern part of Clifton in 1924
The eastern part of Clifton in 1924

The western part of Clifton in 1923
The western part of Clifton in 1923