The following maps are only a selection of those held at Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and Records Service. To see a larger version of any map please click on the appropriate image.
The map below is the map accompaying the inclosure award of 1800 [MA46/1]. It shows the area of the village.
The following three maps are the first three editions of the Ordnance Survey 25 inches to the mile maps. They are dated 1880, 1901 and 1926. They simply show the village.
Caddington village in 1880
Caddington village in 1901
Caddington village in 1924
The two maps below are 6 inches to the mile Ordnance Survey maps annotated by the first County Archivist, Dr. George Herbert Fowler to show field names.